Hill Park

Hill Park is a private historical cemetery dedicated to the American Civil War. Frank James and two other Confederate soldiers are buried there. Reports of an apparition have been made, and it is believed to be the spirit of a soldier who was killed during a battle in either 1862 or 1864.

Old Cemetery Behind the Bethlehem Baptist Church

The old cemetery behind the Bethlehem Baptist Church is filled with hundreds of old graves. The apparitions of the dead have been witnessed wandering through the cemetery at night. The spirit of a horse can be seen in the pasture near the graveyard.

Oak Grove Cemetery

Visitors of Oak Grove Cemetery have reported seeing lights and hearing screaming coming from the Borden family plot. Many have felt bad feelings in the area as well. The cemetery was built in 1855, and added to the National Register of Historic Places on February 16th, 1983.

Myrtle Grove Cemetery

The oldest graves in Myrtle Grove Cemetery date as far back as the mid-1800s. Occurences have include the apparitions of people walking through the cemetery, dark emotional feelings, and odd sounds. Paranormal activities also occur within the surrounding homes.

Jeruk Purut Cemetery

The Jeruk Purut Cemetery, located in Jakarta, Indonesia, was expanded onto wakaf land (land donated for religious purposes) in the mid-2000s. By 2007, there was an average of 300 burials per month, and it was one of the few cemeteries in Jakarta that was capable of expanding.

Heady Lane Cemetery

Heady Lane Cemetery, located in Fishers, Indiana, has headstones that date as far back as the early 1800s. The cemetery got its name from the Heady family, which make up a large number of the graves at the site. It is haunted by various spirits, particularly along the Hollow at 126th Street in Fishers at Allisonville Road.

Valley of the Kings

The Valley of the Kings was used sometime around 1500 B.C., when the Egyptians no longer built pyramids for their pharaohs to be buried in. Most of the sixty tombs have been raided for treasure.  The one that remained intact belonged to King Tutankhamun.