Browse Ghostly World’s book selection available on Amazon for Kindle.
America’s Most Haunted Series
Alaska: 67 Haunts from the Last Frontier
Includes 67 stories of the paranormal from the 49th state, such as:
- Clark Middle School: The woman in white who lingers around playing instruments in the band room…
- South Birchwood: A little girl is part of a freak accident and dies in her father’s arms…and returns as an apparition with her father…
- Ketchikan High School: After falling from the auditorium’s catwalks, the ghost of “Boochie” wanders the school, crying and moaning…
- Rookies Corner: A woman is run over by a car while drunk…as patrons of the bar watch the horrific scene. Now, she sticks around to warn other intoxicated visitors of the area…
And many more!
Delaware: 60 Haunts from the Diamond State
Includes 60 stories of the paranormal from the 1st state, such as:
- Fiddler’s Hall: Two men courting the same woman take things to the extreme, and one of them pays a fatal price…
- Cypress Swamp Conservation Area: The swamp harboring both spirits and a mysterious ape creature with a taste for blood…
- Fort Delaware: The fort used as a POW camp for Confederate soldiers during the Civil War who continue to serve their time to this day…
- Dover Public Library: A woman commits suicide after being sentenced to death, and her severed head is stored in a hatbox in the library…
And many more!
Ghostly World Guides
Ghost Hunting 101: The Ultimate Guide for Beginning and Experienced Ghost Hunters
Looking to become a ghost hunter, but don’t know where to start? Seeking to improve your investigation skills and refine your hunting abilities? Want to collect the best paranormal evidence you possibly can? This is the book is perfect for you! Whether you’re a rookie or a veteran, Ghost Hunting 101 will cover hundreds of tips, easy to follow procedures, and helpful, fact-packed guides about ghosts. Jam-packed with more than 90 photos, we’ll go through seven key sections to help take you through the steps of becoming a better ghost hunter. Includes seven important chapters:
- Section 1 – Ghosts
- Section 2 – Haunted Locations
- Section 3 – Ghost Hunting
- Section 4 – Investigations
- Section 5 – Equipment
- Section 6 – Evidence
- Section 7 – Safety
Once you purchase this book, not only are you obtaining an education you won’t receive in school, you’re getting exclusive access to online bonus content, quizzes, and much more – a real value at only $2.99!
The Dictionary of Grave Markers and Their Meanings: A Guide to Funerary Art
Cemeteries feature several different types of grave marker designs and symbols, each bearing some meaning in regards to the life of the deceased buried below the tombstone. This dictionary features more than 100 different symbols and their definitions, as well as a bonus meanings guide that has the definitions along with what symbols correspond with them. Features more than 100 symbols with definitions and a bonus “Meanings Guide.”
Haunted Histories Series
The History of Waverly Hills Sanatorium: The True Story Behind the World’s Most Haunted Location
Temporarily Unavailable for Sale | View on Goodreads.com
Have you ever wanted to learn more about the history of Waverly Hills Sanatorium in Louisville, Kentucky? Widely regarded as the world’s most haunted location, Waverly Hills served as a tuberculosis hospital for fifty-one years before it became obsolete with the creation of antibiotic treatments and closed; during its operation, however, there were many cases of disease, suicide, and murder. In this book, you will dive deep into the realms of the unknown as we explore the dark past of the hospital, “the Death Tunnel”, and the mysterious Room #502.
Ghostly World Kids Series
Haunted Waverly Hills Sanatorium
Imagine what it would be like to be sick, taken away from your home and forced to into isolation from everyone one and everything that you have ever known or loved. You are so sick that your odds of survival are very slim; if the illness doesn’t kill you, the treatment probably will. That’s the true story of the thousands of patients that were treated at Waverly Hills Sanatorium, as well as the unfortunate doctors and nurses who contracted the debilitating illness.
Help Support Ghostly World
For just $1.00 (or more), you can help us keep Ghostly World operating. Your support allows us to provide our content online for readers across the world. Thank you for helping Ghostly World!