OPERATION TIME: 1977 to present
The Dimond Center was built atop a several-thousand-year-old sacred burial ground used by Native Alaskans. During the construction, workers digging in the ground discovered a few of the original graves, but continued working due to the age and size of the resting places. Today, the spirits of the natives, whose graves were desecrated, appear in front of lone people in the restrooms as well as the smaller hallways.
- Forgotten USA. “Anchorage – Dimond Center,” www.ForgottenUSA.com
- The Shadowlands. “Alaska,” www.TheShadowlands.net
- Have a personal experience here? Tell us about it!
- Have more information about this haunt? Send it to us here!
- Have an image you want to submit? Let us know!
Help Support Ghostly World
For just $1.00 (or more), you can help us keep Ghostly World operating. Your support allows us to provide our content online for readers across the world. Thank you for helping Ghostly World!