OPERATION TIME: Unknown to present
Around the turn of the century, Adolph’s Restaurant was the site of a murder that caused its paranormal activity. Many of the restaurants employees complain about the apparitions that make their appearance at Adolph’s; however, owners refuse to accept the claims as true, even despite all of the encounters. Today, the building is a Chinese restaurant called Fuji Restaurant.
- Forgotten USA. “Adolph’s Restaurant,” www.ForgottenUSA.com
- Haunted Places. “Adolph’s Restaurant/Fuji Restaurant,” www.HauntedPlaces.org
- Have a personal experience here? Tell us about it!
- Have more information about this haunt? Send it to us here!
- Have an image you want to submit? Let us know!
HELP SUPPORT GHOSTLY WORLD
For just $1.00 (or more), you can help us keep Ghostly World operating. Your support allows us to provide our content online for readers across the world. Thank you for helping Ghostly World!