OPERATION TIME: Unknown to present
The University of Wyoming’s Knight Hall is haunted by unknown spirits who wail at night. In the southern end of the west wing, a young Native American girl has been seen sitting down, only to disappear. Ghost faces can be seen in the windows, peering out into the realm of the living. In the basement, the sound of beating drums can be heard, even though no one is there.
- Forgotten USA. “University of Wyoming – Knight Hall – Second Floor,” www.ForgottenUSA.com
- Forgotten USA. “University of Wyoming – Knight Hall – South End of the West Wing,” www.ForgottenUSA.com
- Forgotten USA. “University of Wyoming – Knight Hall – Third Floor,” www.ForgottenUSA.com
- Have a personal experience here? Tell us about it!
- Have more information about this haunt? Send it to us here!
- Have an image you want to submit? Let us know!
HELP SUPPORT GHOSTLY WORLD
For just $1.00 (or more), you can help us keep Ghostly World operating. Your support allows us to provide our content online for readers across the world. Thank you for helping Ghostly World!