OPERATION TIME: Unknown to unknown
STATUS: Open as a sculpture/ceramics department
During the 1950s, a maintenance worker was accidentally electrocuted and died after he touched a live wire without his hard hat on. Now, he is seen at night or in the early morning. The Henrion Gymnasium has since been changed into a sculpture and ceramics department.
- Have a personal experience here? Tell us about it!
- Have more information about this haunt? Send it to us here!
- Have an image you want to submit? Let us know!
HELP SUPPORT GHOSTLY WORLD
For just $1.00 (or more), you can help us keep Ghostly World operating. Your support allows us to provide our content online for readers across the world. Thank you for helping Ghostly World!