OPERATION TIME: Unknown to unknown
A boy named Donny died of carbon monoxide poisoning at the Excelsior Springs Middle School, where he was also buried. It is said that if you walk into the school’s gym at 2:30 (unknown whether it is AM or PM), you will see an apparition of Donny playing his guitar.
- Have a personal experience here? Tell us about it!
- Have more information about this haunt? Send it to us here!
- Have an image you want to submit? Let us know!
HELP SUPPORT GHOSTLY WORLD
For just $1.00 (or more), you can help us keep Ghostly World operating. Your support allows us to provide our content online for readers across the world. Thank you for helping Ghostly World!