Location: Anchorage, Alaska, USA
Built: 1941 (finished 1947)
Operation Time: 1947 – Present
The 4th Avenue Theater’s construction began in 1941 but was not completed until 1947 due to a halt during the course of World War II. Once finished, it was a 960-seat, first-run theater up until the 1980s. It has been used as a banquet facility and a meeting space over the years.
Today, the theater harbors the spirit of a woman. Her apparition has been spotted in the long mirrors that are hung between the men’s and women’s restrooms. The cause of the haunting is unknown.