OPERATION TIME: Unknown to unknown
STATUS: Abandoned (possibly demolished)
Grancer Harrison’s Dance Hall, owned by Grancer Harrison and located near the Harrison Cemetery, has had the sound of dancing and music even though the site has been abandoned for years. It is believed to be haunted by the hall’s owner, and there are rumors that the hall has been demolished.
- Forgotten USA. “Grancer Harrison’s Dance Hall,” www.ForgottenUSA.com
- Strange USA. “View Location,” www.StrangeUSA.com
- Have a personal experience here? Tell us about it!
- Have more information about this haunt? Send it to us here!
- Have an image you want to submit? Let us know!
HELP SUPPORT GHOSTLY WORLD
For just $1.00 (or more), you can help us keep Ghostly World operating. Your support allows us to provide our content online for readers across the world. Thank you for helping Ghostly World!