OPERATION TIME: Unknown to 1999
STATUS: Still standing
The Playhouse (also known as the Polk-Henry House) was a dancehall and playhouse that closed during the summer of 1999 and has been abandoned ever since.
The place is frequented by paranormal investigators, as it has quite the history of paranormal activity. Paintings, portraits, and photographs on the walls have been known to become animated. The mirrors bleed and faces appear in the second story windows. Strange purple lights move about the rooms at night Unseen entities push visitors around the building and/or down the front stairs.
- Forgotten USA. “Pachette Playhouse,” www.ForgottenUSA.com
- Ghost Stories World. “Pachette Playhouse,” www.GhostStoriesWorld.com
- Ghost Quest. “Haunted Delaware, www.GhostQuest.net
- Only In Your State. “The Creepy Small Town In Delaware With Insane Paranormal Activity,” www.OnlyInYourState.com
- Have a personal experience here? Tell us about it!
- Have more information about this haunt? Send it to us here!
- Have an image you want to submit? Let us know!
HELP SUPPORT GHOSTLY WORLD
For just $1.00 (or more), you can help us keep Ghostly World operating. Your support allows us to provide our content online for readers across the world. Thank you for helping Ghostly World!