The Bayview Bridge is a notorious haunt in Mulga/Bayview, Alabama, but several versions of the story make it hard to know which one is real.
A young woman ran away from her wedding, driving down the bridge when she accidentally went over the side. There have been reports of an apparition of a woman in a wedding dress.
“New Wedding Dress”
A soon-to-be bride was going to pick up her wedding dress made by a woman in Bayview, Alabama. On her way back home from picking it up, she was attacked and killed by a pack of wild dogs. Reports of a woman in a wedding dress have been made.
A young woman and her baby were knocked into the water beneath the bridge by a passing truck where they both drowned. Now, people have reported seeing her walking back and forth, pacing the bridge, in search of her baby.
- Forgotten USA. “Bayview Bridge,” www.ForgottenUSA.com
- Strange USA. “Bayview Bridge,” www.StrangeUSA.com
- Have a personal experience here? Tell us about it!
- Have more information about this haunt? Send it to us here!
- Have an image you want to submit? Let us know!
HELP SUPPORT GHOSTLY WORLD
For just $1.00 (or more), you can help us keep Ghostly World operating. Your support allows us to provide our content online for readers across the world. Thank you for helping Ghostly World!