OPERATION TIME: 1900 to present
Prior to its operation as the Albertville Public Library, the site was used as a house but was demolished sometime in 1900. While no one ever died on the site, the former owners of the house haunt the area because they were mad at the people who tore down their home to build a library.
Workers and volunteers at the Albertville Public Library have claimed that the elevator operates by itself with no one inside as well as water turning on and off in an empty bathroom. In most cases, these occurrences happen early in the morning when the first employee comes to work on their own.
- Forgotten USA. “Albertville Public Library,” www.ForgottenUSA.com
- Tuscaloosa Paranormal. “Albertville Public Library,” www.TuscaloosaParanormal.com
- Have a personal experience here? Tell us about it!
- Have more information about this haunt? Send it to us here!
- Have an image you want to submit? Let us know!
HELP SUPPORT GHOSTLY WORLD
For just $1.00 (or more), you can help us keep Ghostly World operating. Your support allows us to provide our content online for readers across the world. Thank you for helping Ghostly World!